Another finished mystery quilt. I guess I am hooked on mystery quilts.
Bonnie Hunter from Quiltville.com kicks off another mystery quilt in a few weeks and I am thinking strongly of doing it too. I do hope to work with some other colors.
Quilting has become a wonderful hobby to me and it looks like that is all I do and think about by what I post on here. I guess my endeavor to keep things light and impersonal is the reason for my "fabric" postings.
I took the outdoor photos at N and S house off their back deck. I find it difficult to get good photos of quilts.
My friend Sally F in Oregon has made this same quilt and it traveled all the way across the country to be quilted like I quilted mine. We will have to post the twin when it is complete.
1 comment:
WOW!!!! Beautiful! Love it!!!
Post a Comment